- MOLD ALLERGY
- SKIN RASHES
- SINUS PROBLEMS
- CHRONIC COUGH
- CHRONIC FATIGUE
- CHEMICAL SENSITIVITY
- METAL SENSITIVITY
- CONTACT REACTIONS
European method that allows administration of immunotherapy at home. It is safe and very efficient way to significantly reduce or completely eliminate allergy. Drops are made out of the same treatment serum that is used for allergy shots and diluted in glycerin to make solution stable. It works great for children as young as 4 years old and for adults. No systemic reactions (anaphylaxis) has been reported with that treatment which is a huge advantage compared to traditional shots. It takes only one month to build up the top (protective dose) compared to allergy shots when it takes up to 15 month to see the benefit.
- Sublingual immunotherapy for allergic rhinoconjunctivitis and asthma http://www.uptodate.com/contents/sublingual-immunotherapy-for-allergic-rhinoconjunctivitis-and-asthma
- Clinical efficacy and immunological mechanisms of sublingual and subcutaneous immunotherapy in asthmatic/rhinitis children sensitized to house dust mite: an open randomized controlled trial.http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20100188
- Sublingual immunotherapy for the treatment of allergic rhinoconjunctivitis and asthma: a systematic review.http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23532243
Every person is unique. Even the same disease will affect differently each of us. Fundamental knowledge of medicine and sufficient time spent with each patient leads to individual treatment plans which brings amazing results. We have the best modern testing and treatment equipment the can provide detailed information on airborn and food allergies. We contract with the best labs to determine possible chemical exposures and heavy metal accumulation.
Immune system is a guardian of you health and life. It is crucial to establish the cause of the health problem and immediately address it before chronic disease develops. Using unique combination of the allergy testing and environment testing we can get to the bottom of the issue. Our approach is highly effective in restoring health of many people. We cannot underestimate the gratitude of our patients who received comprehensive recommendations on house remodel, buying new allergy-free house or finding the reason for their health problems. Now we have even more resources and reputable companies who are driven by the same idea of making our homes safe and green.
INDOOR ALLERGEN EXPOSURE
The air we breath can carry unhealthy and even toxic particles into our body and cause long-term detrimental to health effects. Toxins such as VOC have no smell or taste. If such problem is suspected it is important to find experts who will answer all the question and provide nessessary guidance on testing, remediation and treatment. At our all services are provided under direct supervision of our Doctor.
- Fast methods with achievement of top dose (and allergy-free life) as fast as 6 weeks;
- Individual schedule to fit your lifestyle – we give you most flexibility;
- No wait in lines to get a shot;
- Pain-free injection technique.
- We provide allergy shot services for traveling patients and students;
- We can administer shots if your prescription was made by another physician.
Dr Kushnir worked at the best clinical centers of the United States and Europe for over 10 years. She started her career as a researcher at Stanford; she was a faculty member and guest speaker for National Children’s Hospital Washington, DC; National Institutes of Health; John’s Hopkins University. Since she moved to California she is involved in community programs and public education. She is a volunteer speaker at Oakland Children’s Hospital, John Muir Medical Center, Alta Bates Hospital etc. She is training medical residents and students at her practice. She is an active member of the American Academy of Allergy and Immunology. Read more about our dorctor…
TRAINING AND ELECTIVES:
Dr Kushnir believes in continuing education and enjoys teaching. Our clinic selects outstanding candidates for training at all levels:
- Medical assistant extership;
- Medical student rotations ( 2-6 weeks);
- Medical resident elective (2-4 weeks);
- Nurse practitioners externship.