- GLUTEN SENSITIVITY
- SKIN RASHES
- SINUS PROBLEMS
- CHRONIC COUGH
- CHRONIC FATIGUE
- FOOD ALLERGY
- METAL SENSITIVITY
- CONTACT REACTIONS
- European method soon to be approved by FDA. No injections, drops administered at home;
- Mostly used for 1-3 allergens (cat, dust mite, dog or grass);
We combine modern approach of Western medicine with ancient knowledge of Eastern medicine. You will be offered various modalities of treatment depending on your beliefs and preferences.
Every person is unique. Even the same disease will affect differently each of us. Fundamental knowledge of medicine and sufficient time spent with each patient leads to individual treatment plans which brings amazing results.
WHOLE BODY TREATMENT
Immune system is a guardian of you health and life. In order for the body to function properly, immune system must properly survey, control and repair every cell. It is crucial that all components of immunity are well and in order as it is involved in protection against bacteria, fungus, viruses, cancer and many other diseases.
DIETARY COACHING & MEDICAL MASSAGE
Most of diseases can be significantly improved or even completely treated with the changes of the diet and medical massage techniques. At our clinic both treatment modalities are provided under direct supervision of our Doctor.
- Fast methods with achievement of top dose (and allergy-free life) as fast as 6 weeks;
- Individual schedule to fit your lifestyle – we give you most flexibility;
- No wait in lines to get a shot;
- Pain-free injection technique.
- We provide allergy shot services for traveling patients and students;
- We can administer shots if your prescription was made by another physician.
Dr Kushnir worked at the best clinical centers of the United States and Europe for over 10 years. She started her career as a researcher at Stanford; she was a faculty member and guest speaker for National Children’s Hospital Washington, DC; National Institutes of Health; John’s Hopkins University. Since she moved to California she is involved in community programs and public education. She is a volunteer speaker at Oakland Children’s Hospital, John Muir Medical Center, Alta Bates Hospital etc. She is training medical residents and students at her practice. She is an active member of the American Academy of Allergy and Immunology. Read more about our dorctor…
TRAINING AND ELECTIVES:
Dr Kushnir believes in continuing education and enjoys teaching. Our clinic selects outstanding candidates for training at all levels:
- Medical assistant extership;
- Medical student rotations ( 2-6 weeks);
- Medical resident elective (2-4 weeks);
- Nurse practitioners externship.